Seeking Manufacturing Technicians for Capacity Expansion
Sigma Technologies' Specialty Materials Division (SSM) operates an advanced manufacturing operation at its Oro Valley, Arizona facility. We produce a variety of products ranging from roll goods, including fabrics and films, to specialty composites used to produce pigments for functional coatings and decorative inks, paints, and coatings.
Manufacturing Associates are required to perform a variety of tasks, including machine operation, material handling, and basic troubleshooting and maintenance. Basic requirements include but are not limited to:
- Operate advanced manufacturing equipment according to established procedures
- Handle large (>1 ton) rolls using pallet jacks and fork trucks
- Follow safety rules
- Maintain plant organization and cleanliness
- Cooperate with other technicians and communicate effectively with managers
Ideal candidates will meet the following requirements:
- 2+ years experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably as an equipment operator
- Able to operate a forklift (Sigma will provide training as required)
- Perform basic troubleshooting and machine maintenance
- Work days and/or nights and/or weekends.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), and paid holidays and vacation. Sigma is an exciting, challenging, caring and diverse workplace, with multiple opportunities to contribute and grow.