Based in Silicon Valley, Sibros is a fast-growing venture backed automotive tech company led by an expert team from Faraday Future, Tesla, Uber and other leading auto-mobility brands. Our Deep Connected Mobility platform helps automakers manage all the software and data between vehicles and the cloud enabling advanced OTA (Over-the-Air) software updates, deep data collection, software inventory management, service management, remote diagnostics and beyond. At Sibros you’ll have the opportunity to work at the forefront of disruptive technology running on millions of vehicles and used by leading EV and autonomous startups to some of the world’s largest and most prestigious automakers.
From day one, your work at Sibros will have a positive impact on millions of vehicles. Over the last year, we’ve seen EV and mobility overtake mobile or web in funding. Help support the backbone of this revolution and work with tier-1 vehicle and mobility manufacturers, experience early demos, and learn from the best.
About the Role
- Work closely with our customers to understand their needs and build high-quality user interfaces.
- Build, test and ship dashboards using frameworks like React, ES6, and Webpack.
- Work with engineers and senior leadership to turn our vision into a tangible roadmap every quarter.
- Add positive energy in every meeting or interaction with your coworkers.
- A passion for all things UI and Front End
- Familiar with git version control system
- Ability to collaborate and communicate complex technical concepts
- Experience with ReactJS
- Experience building highly scalable, high performance, responsive web applications
- Experience working with charting libraries (i.e. ChartJS, Chartist, Grafana).
- Experience building, adopting and maintaining RESTful apis.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment
- Strong customer focus and obsession with quality
- Experience working with UI for data heavy products.
- Experience working with AWS