We’re a small, fast-growing venture-backed team from Tesla, Google and Faraday Future providing a set of tools to automotive and mobility companies to help them build revolutionary EVs and smarter transportation. We do this by providing over-the-air update infrastructure, advanced data analytics, fleet management, and other key vehicle components.
From day one, your work at Sibros will have a positive impact on millions of vehicles. Over the last year, we’ve seen EV and mobility overtake mobile or web in funding. Help support the backbone of this revolution and work with tier-1 vehicle and mobility manufacturers, experience early demos, and learn from the best.
About the Role
- Deliver high-quality code in a fast-paced customer facing product
- Specify, design, and implement functionality and behaviors of the web infrastructure.
- Be involved in the full life-cycle of development from concept through integration, test and high web traffic deployments.
- Interface with firmware team as well as clients and end-users of the products
- API development using REST JSON/XML, and security standards like OAuth
- BS or MS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other similar majors.
- Experience building products with full stack technologies, and an excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, and algorithms
- Must have experience in version control systems like GIT
- Must have experience in Python 3+
- Expert in MVC frameworks such as Flask
- Experience in Google Cloud and other web infrastructure.
- Experience working with big data processing pipelines.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sibros is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.