We’re a small, fast-growing venture-backed team from Tesla, Google and Faraday Future providing a set of tools to automotive and mobility companies to help them build revolutionary EVs and smarter transportation. We do this by providing over-the-air update infrastructure, advanced data analytics, fleet management, and other key vehicle components.
From day one, your work at Sibros will have a positive impact on millions of vehicles. Over the last year, we’ve seen EV and mobility overtake mobile or web in funding. Help support the backbone of this revolution and work with a tier-1 vehicle and mobility manufacturers, experience early demos, and learn from the best.
- Learn the technical details concerning how our product works and what problems it solves for our client.
- Recruit and build a star-studded sales team that targets B2B customers and position our products in order to meet the revenue targets.
- Demonstrate to potential customers the usefulness of the product or service and how it may suit the customer better than competing products.
- Monitor key market trends, technology developments and identify product enhancements by studying the needs of the industry.
- Engage in various sales activities - technical feasibility discussions, product demo, order form and statement of work preparation.
- Create sales documents such as presentations, sales manuals, and quarterly sales report.
- Come up with basic technical concepts for new features and functionality with stakeholders, based on customer needs (technical requirements, client infrastructure, configuration, and requirements).
- Manage the accounts by working closely with customers procurement team and collaborate with Sibros engineer leads to ensure successful delivery of solutions to customers.
- Attend industry events, conferences and technical seminars to generate high-quality sales leads and follow up after the initial meeting.
- Identify areas where we can improve customer satisfaction and repeat business, then communicate those issues and possible solutions to upper management.
- Act as a spokesperson for the organization at sales events and conferences.
- Willing to travel up to 50%.
- University degree in computer science, engineering, mathematics or related fields, or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience working with customers in a pre-sales or post-sales technical role.
- 2+ years of experience in the automotive or SaaS industry.
- 2+ years of experience in a supervisory position.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Results-oriented mindset and a sense of urgency to close each sale.
- Experience and a track record of success selling platform as a service (PaaS) to enterprise customers; includes proven skills identifying key stakeholders, winning value propositions, and compelling events.
- Software development experience with C/C++ or Java.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sibros is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.