Business Development Representative
Shujinko is an early-stage well-funded venture-backed startup founded by cloud security veterans and backed by some of the top Seattle and Silicon Valley VCs and luminaries. We are on a mission to change security and compliance in the cloud. To achieve our goal, we are adamant about listening to our customers' needs and working diligently to solve their pain.
We are looking to hire an Account Development Representative that’s interested in joining an early stage company to help beat our sales targets and have a formative hand in shaping the sales organization as we scale and grow, in this role and future leadership opportunities. We view our account development program as the perfect way to turbocharge a long and successful career in sales!
We are seeking to solve problems that have never been solved before. If you are looking for a new challenge in a vibrant startup work setting we’d love to speak with you!
As a Account Development Representative on the Shujinko team, you'll…
Identify high-potential businesses that would be a good fit to work with Banyan across North America
- Work with the sales team to develop and lead inbound and outbound campaigns from idea-generation through to qualified call
- Develop strong sales and product knowledge
- Set qualified introductory meetings for the sales team
- Nurture early phase opportunities for future pipeline potential
- Exceed weekly, monthly, quarterly lead development quota
This job might be for you if you have…
- 1-2+ years of strong sales or customer service experience
- You have the tenacity and a hunter mentality!
- Superior communication skills including both phone and written communication as well as active listening
- Phenomenal character with an incredible drive for success, high work ethic, curious by nature and obsessed with smashing sales goals
- Proven time management skills and ability to work either independently or through coaching
- Passionate about cutting-edge technology with the aptitude to learn new and exciting IT software products, as well as, understand business critical solutions quickly
We truly believe that where you work matters and we want your work life to not suck. Startup life is the best life.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.