THE MOST INTERESTING STORE IN THE WORLD A revolutionary retail concept that invites you to discover and engage with the brands of tomorrow
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will be working with a truly innovative team planning, executing and optimizing campaigns throughout the funnel, across various channels, including Google Ads, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and other platforms. You will be responsible for company's paid media efforts, overseeing the execution of campaigns from beginning to end and develop near and long-term paid media strategies that increase revenue, site traffic, conversions, and net revenue.
To be successful in this role, you will have a good understanding of PPC strategies, Google Ads, and SEM, SEO, experience running campaigns in the B2B SaaS space and the ability to manage multiple high profile projects simultaneously.
If you have a passion and curiosity about all aspects of digital marketing and have an entrepreneurial mindset, then I would love to speak with you!
- Plan, present and execute digital marketing programs (B2B and B2C) across multiple channels with extensive experience in paid media buying on channels like LinkedIn, Twitter, SEM and display advertising
- Plan and execute web, SEO/SEM and digital media strategies
- Support CRM and email marketing activities for SHOWFIELDS, assisting in copywriting, image selection and template design to increase open, click and conversion rates
- Oversee online customer acquisition, retention, and conversion marketing programs through our enterprise level brand partnerships with preferred vendors, and third-party e-commerce platforms including TripAdvisor, Yelp, Google, etc.
- Liaise with operation and sales teams to capture more email addresses and grow our internal CRM database
- Collaborate with team to build best in class and scalable processes for lead management, including scoring, stages, hand-off processe
- Lead strategy and manage development partners for landing page optimizations, including running experiments and conversion optimization tests
- Have knowledge on the B2B and B2C marketing automation platforms (Hubspot, Braze, etc.) to ensure all digital marketing campaigns are trackable and set up to follow prospects from their initial engagement to opportunity.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and identify trends, insights and key areas for optimization
- Boosting specific posts to drive exposure and revenue on Instagram and Facebook.
- Monitor and review website traffic and user behavior with Google Analytics, making timely recommendations as needed on website content, external referrals and paid acquisition efforts to drive conversions.
- Deliver reporting to key stakeholders, including KPIs, comparative scorecards, summarization of performance and future recommendations and action items.
- 2+ years experience in demand generation, digital marketing or paid media; enterprise SaaS is preferred
- Experience with marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot), CRM (Salesforce) and analytic platforms (Google Analytics, Datorama, etc)
- Deep experience in paid marketing, including Google AdWords (Search, Display and YouTube) and Paid Social (LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Nimble and agile team player with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where direction and goals can pivot quickly to meet business objectives
- Avid communication with a natural attention to detail and solutions-oriented mindset
- Quantitative and data-driven thinking to marketing ideation, planning and execution
- Competitive salary
- Stock option plan
- Medical, dental insurance benefits
- The awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision