Showfields plays host to the world's most innovative brands and experiences; a social living room for communities to grow, and the perfect stage for brands and consumers to meet.
We exist to enhance your world, engage your senses, and invite you to feel it all. More, we are a community captivated by what’s next. As your host, we combine the social culture of a living room with the very best brands from wellness, design, and fashion for shopping at its most curious.
We are looking for a product and systems minded, people person with an incredible attitude and desire to grow through a versatile, multi-faceted role in a fast paced startup environment. As our CUSTOMER SUCCESS COORDINATOR you’ll work directly with our internal teams and external brand partners to ensure each brand has an exceptional experience with SHOWFIELDS and achieves their individual goals. Brand happiness is one of our two primary KPIs, and you’ll be a direct contributor to this critical part of our business. This position reports directly to the Head of Customer Success.
- Product Onboarding & Optimization: You’ll collaborate directly with our brands while providing consulting services and technical support to help them leverage our products for maximum impact. Throughout their initial onboarding to our custom Merchant Console you’ll support the brand to ensure they’ve completed all necessary tasks and are launch ready. On an ongoing basis, you’ll offer brands support with A/B testing and experimentation to optimize their digital display content and ensure utilization of all technology products.
- Launch Planning & Training: Serving as the liaison between the corporate team and in store team, you’ll write launch plans for each brand that detail need-to-know information, event details, space maintenance checklists, and any other critical information for the store team. You’ll work directly with the Customer Success team and Operations Manager, and Store Director to ensure all store team members are trained on each brand prior to launch.
- Data Analysis: You’ll review quantitative and qualitative data to provide highlights and suggestions to each brand, and to inform SHOWFIELDS internal business best practices. Working directly with our CTO, you’ll influence product roadmap prioritization and continually improve and evolve our technology platform to optimize for our brands.
- Post Launch Support: Once a brand launches, you’ll provide ongoing support through check-ins, data analysis, optimization meeting, and other efforts. Your goal will be to ensure brands feel supported and see a positive ROI from their SHOWFIELDS experience.
- Exceptional people skills. You love working directly with others, are an amazing listener, make people feel heard, and have a natural ability to empathize with others.
- Self starter mentality. Your instinct is to figure out what’s next and move with or without explicit direction. You thrive off of deadlines and have the focus and drive to work independently when needed.
- Process and product focus. Figuring out and implementing complex systems excites you, and you have a strong understanding of how to use technology and automation to improve process.
- Data analytics. Analyzing data is fun for you, and you love finding exciting learnings to drive data based decisions and recommendations.
- Flexibility. Working on multiple projects with differing deliverables doesn’t scare you. If fact, you’re doing your best work when you’re stretched to try and learn new things. You’re also open to working non-traditional hours as needed, and understand that in start up life your role and responsibilities may change as business needs evolve.
- Unshakable positive attitude. You keep your cool and always bring positivity and creative solutions. “No” isn’t a word you use - you know how to find the “yes” for customers regardless.
- Must have the authorization to work in the United States.
- Work experience with product, data, and in-house technology platforms.
- Event planning or similar experience with large scale coordination and organization
- Interest in learning about DTC brand operations
- A passion for retail, and curiosity about the future of brick and mortar
- Competitive salary
- Stock option plan
- Medical, dental insurance benefits
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision