ABOUT THIS ROLE:
SHOWFIELDS is actively seeking a multi-tasking, organized, self-driven Operations Expert to join our growing team. This role will be responsible for supervising and participating in the day-to-day operations of the SHOWFIELDS first flagship store, ensuring that the guests and brands will have “The Best Retail Experience in the World”. As an Operations Expert, you make it happen by being ready to place our products in customers’ hands.
- Service: Be the backbone of SHOWFIELDS as merchandise flows throughout the business. Have complete knowledge of the store's merchandise, back of house and front of house layout, anticipating store needs. Work with the SHOWFIELDS team to provide outstanding customer service and a seamless retail experience.
- Operational Excellence: Be in charge of the store's entire inventory - products, parts, tools, supplies, and everything else. Make sure your team has the support, knowledge, and resources required to maintain product availability, complete inventory tasks, and keep the stockroom organized as new products arrive. Support the SHOWFIELDS store with store deliveries, stock checks, stock discrepancies, stockroom organization and store replenishment.
- Maintenance: Support the store staff to ensure the stockroom is well managed, organized, and thought out before deliveries are received. Ensure stockroom area is neat, clean and orderly throughout the day. Coordinating cleaning crew schedules. Managing maintenance needs of the building and placing calls to vendors when needed.
- 1- 3 years of related experience; retail experience preferred
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), Retail Inventory Management, Point of Sales (POS) as well as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e., on the sales floor, cleaning, maintenance, etc.)
- Excellent time management/project skills
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to deal with crawl spaces and challenging stockroom spaces
- Ability to lift 40 pounds unassisted
- Excellent English communication - verbal and written (Multilingual is also a plus)
- Must have authorization to work in the United States