SHOWFIELDS plays host to the world's most innovative brands and experiences; a social living room for creative and revolutionary brands. SHOWFIELDS aims to be the leading platform for offline discovery. Fueled by the constant pursuit of the most innovative, inspiring brands and experiences for individuals to be connected with.
As a member of the team at SHOWFIELDS, you will play a central role in solving brick & mortar most significant problem - customer experience. At SHOWFIELDS, we believe that as the world becomes more digital, the value of a real, physical, multisensory, in-store experience increases when done correctly.
ABOUT THIS ROLE:
SHOWFIELDS is actively seeking a creative, adaptable, self-driven Installation Designer to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for the ideation, development and execution of creative concepts and ideas for current and future SHOWFIELDS locations. You must be comfortable working with a collaborative, optimistic and imaginative team and be able to deliver creative solutions promptly, in a fast-paced environment.
- Create and propose unique, on-brand, highly stylized installation ideations on a regular basis for each SHOWFIELDS location.
- Generate floor plans using AutoCAD and SketchUp.
- Design all aspects of production for our locations - including but not limited to: installation
- mockups/spatial design, event builds, internal & external invites, presentations and print collateral.
- Create visually arresting representations that speak to the brand (including but not limited to: illustrator drawings, design briefs, elevations, redesigns and technical drawings.)
- Manage relationships and communications with a wide variety of fabricators and vendors nationwide - from obtaining quotes to overseeing the full design and build of the assigned project.
- Work closely with the Founder and Head of Creative Production to refine and creatively direct each project.
- Generate a range of concepts to present to the Founder at the start of each project.
- Create designs that can be installed efficiently, are easy to maintain and meet safety requirements.
- Develop an on-site installation plan and participate in full production and installation.
- 2+ years of experiential or event design experience
- Strong design background with a clear and proven understanding of spatial design, illustration design, typography and layout
- Must be solutions oriented and work well under time pressure
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Design background, with proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and AutoCAD and SketchUp
- Competitive salary
- Stock option plan
- Medical, dental insurance benefits
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision