Showfields plays host to the world's most innovative brands and experiences; a social living room for communities to grow, and the perfect stage for brands and consumers to meet.
We exist to enhance your world, engage your senses, and invite you to feel it all. More, we are a community captivated by what’s next. As your host, we combine the social culture of a living room with the very best brands from wellness, design, and fashion for shopping at its most curious.
We are looking for a self-driven, human connector, storyteller, magic maker brand host to join our family.
In this role, you will be responsible for elevating the customer experience within the SHOWFIELDS Flagship Store, ensuring “The Best Retail Experience in the World.” You are the representative of all our brands and an authority on all the is awesome. You will offer exceptional service by engaging with customers, all while empowering the millennial consumer by connecting them to consumer-centric brands in a multifaceted way.
- Customer Service: Represents SHOWFIELDS & Member Brands through exceptional customer service. Provides prompt and courteous service to all SHOWFIELDS customers by determining their needs and sharing product information with a commanding and confident voice. Enhances the in-store experience by guiding customers through SHOWFIELDS hosted brands. Ability to multitask while being attentive to customers and remain flexible to the needs of the store and customers.
- Brand Knowledge: Demonstrates exceptional brand knowledge and capable of giving expert advice. Embraces all new wellness products and brands featured at SHOWFIELDS and stays current and curious about shopping trends as they relate with in-store products. Understands the synergy between in-house brands and the wellness community in NYC. Has an arsenal of fun and creative resources to go the extra mile for clients. Stands ready and able to change the world.
- Operational Excellence: Ensures exceptional operational support to drive “wow” experiences, sales, and superior service. Keeps an astute eye open for organisation and impeccable brand merchandising. Seamlessly guides customers through the checkout process via handheld POS devices. Assists in stocking and facing merchandise according to established standards in an orderly fashion as necessary. Works as part of a team and takes initiative independent of direct supervision. Ensures compliance of all company procedures and adheres to loss prevention policies, keeping management informed of relevant updates.
- Ability and the desire to engage conversation with people.
- Hardwired client service mindset, critical attention to detail & gracious attitude.
- Passion for health and wellness.
- Strong personal selling and customer relations experience.
- Ability to adapt quickly in an ever-changing fast-paced environment.
- Outgoing and approachable “can-do” attitude
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e., on the sales floor, stockroom, greeter, etc.).
- Must have the authorization to work in the United States.
- Work experience in a service-oriented environment such as museums. Gallery, Retail, Hospitality.
- Proficiency with Point of Sales (POS) system.
- Competitive salary
- Stock option plan
- Medical, dental insurance benefits
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision