WHO WE ARE:
SHOWFIELDS is a revolutionary retail concept built to engage and inspire your sense of discovery through revolving experiences with the brands and communities shaping our future. We partner with brands to create a stage for immersive storytelling with a point of sale, facilitating access to new channels for growth.
Estimated Duration: One Month to full time
Starts: Within the Week
Rate: 20$ Per Hour
Proficiency: Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketchup. Google Slides and Sheets.
In this role, the Junior Retail Pop-Up Designer will be working as part of in-house creative team to execute a range of design projects that include spacial design, 3D exhibition graphics and exhibition implementation. Other responsibilities may include:
- Support Design/Marketing teams and brand partners on special design projects.
- Support Creative Director and production team with research, concepts, mock-ups & presentation deck creation
- Perform within tight deadlines
- Maintain the archive and records of projects.
- Create visuals assets through sketches, floor plans, elevation drawings, renderings, 3D modeling, etc.
- Create, edit, and maintain 3D models CAD, PS, AI, graphic renderings.
- Generate propping, décor and graphics packages for fabrication partners.
- Research, source and orders materials and supplies for design projects.
- Partner with in house producers to facilitate seamless buildout and Installation process.
- Design and develop graphic design files and prep them for printing production.
To be considered for this role, the Junior Retail Pop-Up Designer will:
- MUST BE proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, SketchUp, Google Slides and Sheets.
- Ideally coming from a retail or design studio background where you've had ample exposure to spacial design, trade shows or experiential retail pop-ups.
- have great organizational, communication and file management skills.
- knowledge of design to production and processes involved.
This is an excellent opportunity for a production focused designer who has a sound, comprehensive knowledge of innovative design and production. Interested and qualified please apply!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please reply directly to this email with a link to your portfolio and attach your resume. Tell us why you are qualified for this opportunity (2-3 bullet points, including your strengths/skill set as they pertain to this role), and let us know your availability to interview or start.