SHOWFIELDS plays host to the world's most innovative brands and experiences; a social living room for creative and revolutionary brands. SHOWFIELDS aims to be the leading platform for offline discovery. Fueled by the constant pursuit of the most innovative, inspiring brands and experiences for individuals to be connected with.
As a member of the team at SHOWFIELDS, you will play a central role in solving brick & mortar most significant problem - customer experience. At SHOWFIELDS, we believe that as the world becomes more digital, the value of a real, physical, multisensory, in-store experience increases when done correctly.
A visual designer at Showfields will take a significant role in defining the future of retail - from vision, through concept, to reality!
- Design multiple consumer facing products in different platforms
- Create a unified look, while reducing monotony
- Communicate effectively in a cross-functional product development team
- Design a relevant user interface so information is easy to read, easy to understand and easy to find.
- Define a visual hierarchy that puts emphasis on the right value propositions and business needs
- 5 years of experience in a related field
- Experience collaborating with product teams
- Experience implementing visual design systems across a range of platforms in an iterative software development environment
- Proficient with industry standard design tools (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma).
- Excellent problem-solving skills and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as desktop and mobile, Android and iOS.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Competitive salary
- Stock option plan
- Medical, dental insurance benefits
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision