Merchant Strategy & Developer Relations Manager - UNITED STATES ONLY
Nacelle is a headless progressive web app (PWA) solution built for online retailers who are dissatisfied with slow page load speeds and low mobile conversion rates. With Nacelle, retailers deliver lightning-fast customer experiences through PWA storefronts optimized across all devices, are SEO friendly, and pair seamlessly with eCommerce platforms. Nacelle partners with top retailers, including Something Navy, Boll & Branch, and Barefoot Dreams.
We are an early stage, venture-backed, fully remote company. Our institutional investors include Index Ventures and Accomplice Ventures. We also have raised from notable angels, including leaders from Shopify Plus, Attentive, and Klaviyo.
We are seeking an intelligent, motivated Merchant Strategy and Developer Relations Manager. You will report directly to our CEO. This position will directly support our top flagship eCommerce merchants, as well as our partner agencies. The ideal candidate will have strong project management skills and customer success experience.
The roles and responsibilities include:
- Project management and collaboration with our developer relations engineering team
- Ensuring that our merchants and partner agencies are happy and satisfied at all times
- Onboarding and supporting merchants
- Onboarding and supporting partner agencies
- Setting up internal processes to improve efficiency
- A minimum of 3 years working in the eCommerce industry
- A minimum of 4 years working with a deeply technical product and engineers
- A minimum of 3 years working in a customer success role
- A minimum of 1 year of management experience which includes the management of direct reports
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working with Jira and Jira Service Desk or similar
- A knack for figuring things out quickly
Nice to Have
- A programming background
- A history of working well in a remote environment