Account Executive - UNITED STATES ONLY
Nacelle is a headless progressive web app (PWA) solution built for online retailers who are dissatisfied with slow page load speeds and low mobile conversion rates. With Nacelle, retailers deliver lightning-fast customer experiences through PWA storefronts optimized across all devices, are SEO friendly, and pair seamlessly with eCommerce platforms. Nacelle partners with top retailers, including Something Navy, Boll & Branch, and Barefoot Dreams.
We are an early stage, venture-backed, fully remote company. Our institutional investors include Index Ventures and Accomplice Ventures. We also have raised from notable angels, including leaders from Shopify Plus, Attentive, and Klaviyo.
We are seeking a talented, entrepreneurial Account Executive who will work closely with the CEO to identify, engage. The ideal candidate has a knack for closing complex deals with a technical product, and he or she is coachable, curious, intelligent, and has a strong work ethic. This position is an outside sales role and involves travel and onsite meetings.
Although Nacelle is remote, the ideal candidate lives in or near Los Angeles or New York.
The roles and responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Develop target customers at large retailers and fast-growing DTC eCommerce brands
- Work as a team with your dedicated business development representative to schedule new meetings
- Conduct initial discovery calls with current prospects
- Close new business with both virtual and in-person meetings and presentations
- Minimum of 3-years experience at a SaaS company which primarily sells to retail and eCommerce buyers
- A history of selling a technical product where the CTO is a primary stakeholder
- Graduate of a four-year university
- Team player and excited to work closely with Marketing
- Minimum of 2-years experience with Salesforce
- Experience in selling Software as a Service into Retail, B2B and to the CTO
- Passionate about customer engagement and eCommerce
- A passion for learning and coaching others
- A deep curiosity for technical products
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- A challenger account executive that can also be collaborative
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills through all mediums of communication from phone calls to email, slide shows, and webinars
- Self-starter with a strong desire to learn and become an expert
- Ability to travel 40-60% of the time
- Ability to work from a Remote/Home office