Business Development Representative - UNITED STATES ONLY
Nacelle is a headless progressive web app (PWA) solution built for online retailers who are dissatisfied with slow page load speeds and low mobile conversion rates. With Nacelle, retailers deliver lightning-fast customer experiences through PWA storefronts optimized across all devices, are SEO friendly, and pair seamlessly with eCommerce platforms. Nacelle partners with top retailers including Something Navy, Boll & Branch, and Barefoot Dreams.
We are an early stage, venture-backed, fully remote company. Our institutional investors include Index Ventures and Accomplice Ventures. We also have raised from notable angels, including leaders from Shopify Plus, Attentive, and Klaviyo.
We are seeking an intelligent, motivated Business Development Representative. You will report directly to our CEO and work to extend our reach in the eCommerce vertical. Your work will focus on outbound sales strategy, as well as inbound qualification.
The roles and responsibilities include:
- Researching and identifying potential customers for our SaaS product
- Send outbound emails and cadences to drive customer meetings
- Coordinate with marketing to research and qualify inbound leads
- Learn and aid in critical skills in the sales process like meeting preparation, follow-up, and closing
- BDRs can progress to account executive roles or other roles at the company
- Minimum of 6 months of working in an SDR or BDR role at a SaaS company
- Graduate of a four-year university
- Intelligent, curious and driven to succeed in a career in tech startups and sales
- Openness to coaching and training
- Familiar with Salesforce CRM
Nice to have
- Geographic proximity to Los Angeles or New York