CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 8 countries - Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam & Singapore. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack Australia’s eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers leading merchants such as Amazon, THE ICONIC, Uber Eats, Woolworths, Apple and more than 2,500 eCommerce merchants globally. We now provide cashback to over 17 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are currently the #1 loyalty platform in each market. We are expanding our Australia team and are looking for passionate talent to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack family in Sydney!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of existing merchants on ShopBack
- Advise merchants on upcoming campaigns and secure offers for promotions
- Proactively work with merchants and grow out account size and value
- Daily communication with assigned brands regularly via phone, slack, email or in-person
- Build strong relationships with merchants, becoming a trusted industry expert
- Regularly attend industry events and networking events
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed your sales target
- Preferably, 2 years + experience in Account Management. eCommerce and affiliate experience is an added advantage but not essential
- Strong analytical skills, and proper use of Excel & Powerpoint
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and passion.
- Experience in an account management environment with a track record of success in a KPI driven sales environment
- Highly self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver. Must be able to think out of the box in conceptualizing ideas for merchant growth – creativity and logical thinking would be key!
- Always be looking for new ways to develop, grow and broaden the relationship with the clients.
- This role will require you to be based in Sydney