CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: Click hereResponsibilities1. Operations
- Be part of the ShopBack GO team in driving our business development efforts in a strategic project
- Assist with the end-to-end set-up and work with various internal and external parties to ensure that all functional processes (Finance/Marketing/Technical etc.) are set in place before project is live
- Drive the operational relationships that we have with external parties, ensuring the right information is sent in a timely and accurate manner
- Constantly seek to improve and streamline operational processes to achieve greater efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- Troubleshoot any operational issues that may arise
- Strategise offline event planning and execution
- Drive offline event partnership negotiations
- Source and lead part timers to execute offline campaigns
- Collect, track, and analyze data behind campaign performance (ROI), and derive learnings for future initiatives
- Able to commit for a minimum of 4 months (ideally 6 months)
- Experience using excel
- Independent and proactive - able to be productive and efficient with minimal or no supervision in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Fast learner and able to adapt to changes
- Logical and process-oriented
- Must be meticulous and detail-oriented
- Most importantly, be keen to be part of a new, exciting team to drive change!