CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Malaysia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
Scope of work:
The Operations Manager is part of the Operations team that deals directly with merchants on board ShopBack. You are in charge of ensuring that commissions are tracked timely and accurately as stipulated in the contracts. As ShopBack works with various merchants, there are currently various processes in place, with various levels of involvement from Finance Operations, Finance Operations, Customer Operations and Marketing Operations on this process.
This Operations Manager role is based in Kuala Lumpur and will be part of our offshore team that supports the operations of our Regional Headquarters.
- Manage the operations that we have with our Merchants.
- Growing and managing the operations team as a whole.
- Ensure that our Merchants are properly integrated and all functional (Finance/Marketing/Technical) processes are set in place.
- Corresponding with External (with card schemes like Visa and Mastercard) and Internal parties to streamline onboarding process of merchants.
- Troubleshoot any operational issues that may arise.
- Constantly seeking to improve and streamline operational processes.
- Order reports validation/reconciliation for merchants via the Visa and Mastercard network
- Handle Invoice Process Flows
- Invoice Request to Finance
- Overdue Invoice Follow-up
- Work with Ops and Finance in order to identify areas for improvements
- Minimally 3 years experience in an operations role (managerial role and background in a payments startup / MNC is preferred but not required).
- Strong analytical skills, and strong use of Excel.
- Ability to interface & communicate with different internal and external stakeholders.
- High drive and ownership of process improvements.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit and eager to join the eCommerce industry.