Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
At ShopBack, we handle a lot of data that can tell us about the way shoppers make buying decisions and the data team is responsible for collecting, processing and organizing these large amounts of data. We then analyze these complex datasets to draw out practical findings and data solutions that different stakeholders can utilise to enhance the ShopBack experience.
As a Growth Analyst, you will see a direct link between your work, company growth, and user satisfaction. You will partner with different stakeholders to build scalable end-to-end solutions that provide metrics and critical business growth insights, and help steer our teams towards making informed data-driven decisions. Your work has a direct impact to millions of shoppers in the 7 countries ShopBack operates in and is pivotal in driving the direction and future success of ShopBack.
- Be the owner of business and growth metrics and design reports/dashboards to measure and monitor defined metrics so that business stakeholders can evaluate current strategies and decide on future strategic decisions.
- Understand the competitive landscape of the business and partner with business stakeholders to develop visibility to our current business and potential growth.
- Deep dive into our data to discover insights, guide decision making and identify areas for business growth.
- Build a strong understanding of ShopBack’s data ecosystems within the internal teams and be the data evangelist who makes sure we make the best use of available data and promote a self-service analytics culture.
- 3+ years hands-on experience in growth analytics roles, with experience in end-to-end services, which includes data gathering, analysis and scalable deliverables, preferably in a fast-moving environment with large, complex and high velocity data.
- Minimum 3 years experience in data query and manipulation using SQL and designing reports/dashboards.
- Strong foundation in using Python to clean data, automate workflow and analyse data.
- Excellent communication skills to convey built data solutions to stakeholders.
- Experience in big data technologies (Pyspark, Presto) and cloud solutions (AWS) is a plus.