Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
At Shopback, we handle large quantities of data that give us an insight into consumer behavior and the patterns they display when making purchasing decisions. Together with our highly talented and experienced Data Team, you as a Data Analyst will work towards synthesizing these large amounts of data into bite sized pieces which will then be utilized by our different stakeholders, enabling them to narrate the story behind the numbers.
Our ethos here at Shopback is to provide our users with the best shopping experience possible! Your role at Shopback will be critical in fulfilling our vision through various courses of action…
- You will be working closely with our business stakeholders, providing them with critical business growth insights and tailoring business reports to include metrics which are vital in helping them to evaluate our current strategies and work on future strategies that will help scale our products and services
- Your deep understanding of the market we operate in, will be critical to the various teams in our organisation. Your Analytical input will help to pave the way for unique and scalable end-to-end solutions to be deployed, impacting millions of shoppers in the 7 countries ShopBack operates in.
- You will be at the forefront in promoting a self-service analytics culture within Shopback! Your expertise in quantitative analysis will enable you to inform, influence and execute new strategies and tactics which will ensure that we make the best use of the data available to us.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in growth analytics roles, with experience in end-to-end services, which include data gathering, analysis and scalable deliverables, preferably in a fast-moving environment with large, complex and high velocity data.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in data query and manipulation utilizing SQL and designing of reports and dashboards.
- Strong foundation in using Python to clean data, automate workflow and analyse data.
- Experience in communicating about built data solutions with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience in big data technologies (Pyspark, Presto) and cloud solutions (AWS) is a plus.