The People Services team is responsible for helping to develop, motivate and retain our team here at ShopBack. We strive to make ShopBack a great place to be; where ShopBackers can call a home away from home; where people are challenged to do their best work and where everyone can take pride in being here.
As a member of this team, you play a critical role in making this happen. Your goal is to ensure that everyone has everything they need in order to do their best work. Whether it is their health and well being or the equipment that they use, you will work with the team to deliver this in-house or working through vendors.
What a typical day might involve:
Conceptualising, planning and running internal office activities & events to help build strong relationships between people and teams.
- Brainstorming and implementing improvements, both big and small that can make the working experience here better.
- Sourcing, procuring and managing all inventory for ShopBack Singapore (e.g. Company SWAG, electronics & gadgets, pantry etc.).
- Working with the finance team to track and control the budget spend on all purchases.
- Co-ordinating travel schedules between our offices in 8 countries.
- Running the day to day facilities operations.
We’re looking for someone that is:
Deeply curious and passionate about people and culture.
- Strong at building relationships with both internal and external stakeholders plus enjoys working with people from all walks of life.
- Great at getting things done timely and accurately plus be able to handle ambiguity by prioritising and executing in a fast-paced environment.
- Organised, have an eye for detail, and be able to preempt needs to deliver best-in-class service.
- Able to embrace and embody our core values #KICKON - Check out https://corporate.shopback.com.
Nice to haves:
- 1 to 3 years of experience in building strong team cultures or have worked in an office/facilities management capacity.
- Relevant knowledge/experience in other areas that you would be happy to make use of here - IT, AV, events planning, teaching, media creation etc.
Prior experience is not required, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.