CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 2,000 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 8 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
- Develop and drive people strategy which includes performance management, employee engagement, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, retention, training, and development
- Provide guidance and coaching to senior leadership with regards to hiring, team engagement, and performance management
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to build solutions that will transform and empower employees into future leaders
- Manage people and organizational development by building scalable strategies in; organization design, culture enablement, new initiatives, processes, growth transitions in workflow and structure
- Recruit and retain high performing employees by overseeing the overall hiring strategy and processes.
- Enhancing employee performance by providing strong functional support for goal setting, performance management, learning development initiatives in consultation with the business
- Build and implement a competitive compensation and benefits policy and workflow regionally
- Provide functional HR expertise through rendering HR advice, hands-on expertise, and good judgment to guide and support the business
- Over 10 years of proven experience building world-class HR practices in a fast-growing company/companies
- Has demonstrated the ability to lead the HR function in a diverse set-up with multiple reporting relationships regionally
- Proven ownership and accountability for business success and demonstrates intellectual curiosity to learn the business with strong agility to build solid solutions fast
- Prior experience in partnering with senior management to build dynamic and scalable people strategies for a fast-growing start-up
- Strong leadership capabilities - proven experience in leading, inspiring and building a culture of excellence within the People Team
- A culture catalyst to build a strong company culture through strong organizational sensing, diagnosis and the ability to build change interventions
- Familiarity with employment laws across APAC