CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA, and more than 2,000 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 17 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: click here
Reporting to the Head of Marketing of Singapore, you will lead in the following initiatives:
- Develop and execute ShopBack’s social media strategy and content across all social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram) to drive engagement and create a base of advocates
- Manage and increase ShopBack’s social presence by cultivating and engaging with communities that resonate with ShopBack’s core value proposition
- Identify and collaborate with social influencers to drive advocacy and engagement of ShopBack
- Experiment new social platforms and content initiatives to make ShopBack a sociable brand with high talk-ability
- Leverage social channels to broadcast best deals to users and acquire new customers
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication or a related field
- 2-3 years of work experience with proven track record in managing social media platforms and producing content, including videos and graphics, independently
- Enthusiastic about social media trends and understanding audience segments
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Results-oriented and a self-starter
- Ability to project manage and multitask, in a dynamic and detail-oriented environment