Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 8 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Gmarket, Amazon, Ebay, Booking.com, Yes24.com, Matches Fashion, Aliexpress and more than 2,500 merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 10 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack's team in Korea!
- To be part of a team in driving our business development efforts.
- Evaluate, negotiate, and acquire key merchant partners that would support the company’s business plan and goals.
- Conduct market and potential clients’ research for our target category and establish a long-term positive relationship with merchant partners.
- Develop ideas for merchant campaigns, managing campaigns process and execution.
- Research and explore new business and market opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to decide go-to-market strategy and execution plans to reach company goals.
- At least 3 years of experience in sales and business development – Having eCommerce background in Marketplaces, Fashion and Travel would be a strong advantage
- Proficiency in Korean a must
- Proven experience in sales/business development/account management
- Exhibit strong awareness of consumer trends in e-commerce with an ability to ideate and execute campaigns to drive growth for the business
- Solution selling: Account growth. Always be looking for new ways to develop, grow and broaden the relationship with the clients.
- Able to think out of the box in conceptualizing ideas for merchant acquisition and management – creativity and logical thinking would be key!
- Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver.
- Must be comfortable with C-level negotiations and have relationships with top decision makers.
Guideline for Applicants
- Employment type: Full time
- Reaching out only to 1st round interview candidates
- All documents must be in English.
- Office Location: Shinnonhyun Station
똑똑한 쇼핑 습관을 만들어 나갑니다!
샵백은 2014년 싱가포르에서 시작한 스타트업으로 현재 동남아 8개 국가(싱가포르, 말레이시아, 인도네시아, 필리핀, 대만, 태국, 베트남, 호주)에서 캐시백 서비스를 운영하고 있습니다. 지난 6년간 총 100억 가량의 캐시백을 지급해온 샵백이 2020년 드디어 한국으로 찾아옵니다!
샵백코리아는 지마켓, 아마존, 이베이, 매치스패션 등 전세계 700여개의 온라인 몰과 제휴하여 마케팅 서비스를 제공합니다. 샵백코리아 신규서비스 런칭 및 공격적인 마케팅을 준비하고 있고, 본 과정에서 함께 성장할 인재를 찾고 있습니다. 새로운 도전을 원하고, 국내 이커머스 업계에 새로운 지평을 열어가고자 하는 분들의 지원을 기다립니다.