CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA, and more than 2,000 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 8 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Malaysia!
To know more about our team and culture: click here
- Review employee claim in accordance with Company policy
- Review and verification of vendor invoice
- Accurately executing payment transfer in bank portals including user cash out, employee claims and vendor payment
- Administration of AP documents, ie vendor invoices
- Record all payment posting in Navision accounting system
- Oversee fixed asset management, ie acquisition, disposal, tagging and etc
- Heavy involvement in the month end closing process
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and audit schedule
- Perform bank reconciliation on monthly basis
- Assist in tax submission matter (GST/VAT/SST/WHT)
- Assist in other ad-hoc reporting requirement
- 2 to 3 years working experience
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- Experience in GST/SST/VATwill be an added advantage
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- A committed team player with good interpersonal skills
- Analytical and meticulous for details
- High integrity and able to work independently