Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 8 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Lazada, Shopee, Agoda, LINEMAN, NIKE, Aliexpress and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 8 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack's team in Thailand!
Head of marketing will be responsible for all aspects of marketing for awareness creation, customer acquisition, and retention. As part of the ShopBack Thailand team, you will be working closely with local teams and regional stakeholders to achieve marketing excellence for Thailand. If you are an experienced, self-motivated and innovative marketer, this could be the role for you. The candidate will:
- Develop a comprehensive and aligned strategic marketing plan to drive awareness, customer acquisition, and retention
- Manage and be responsible marketing teams in campaign creation and execution
- Collaborate with the online marketing team to optimize channel performance of Facebook Ads, Google Ads, network campaigns and etc
- Be accountable for measuring and reporting marketing performance
- Derive actionable insights from marketing and product data and take prompt actions in optimization
- Growth hacking through constant testing to uncover new marketing opportunities
- 4+ years of working experience and a proven track record of hitting KPIs and driving success in organizations.
- Prior experience in a marketing-related role in eCommerce is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to derive actionable insights from research and data.
- A natural team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Passionate, hard-working and a self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to project manage and multitask at scale, in a dynamic and detail-oriented environment.
- Strong work ethic and performance abilities to thrive in a fast-paced environment.