, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
- Solution selling: Account growth. Always be looking for new ways to develop, grow, and broaden the relationship with key clients.
- Cultivate strong long-standing business-client relationships through regular check-ins and by analyzing performance metrics, understanding clients’ objectives and subsequently suggesting the right tools/mechanics to drive value for clients' businesses
- Working closely with other functional teams spanning across marketing, business development, operations, and product, for campaign planning and execution, to ensure the success of clients’ businesses
- Generate clients’ feedback for product feature improvements
- Assist with clients’ requests or issue escalations as needed
- Collaborate with and support the business development team to identify and grow opportunities
- Experience in account management, preferably in F&B, hospitality, or lifestyle industry, with a strong performance record
- Comfortable with C-level negotiations, preferably having handled past relationships with top decision-makers
- Strong interpersonal skills with good analytical skills
- A self-starter and motivated individual with can’t-is-not-an-option attitude. A problem-solver who’s not discouraged by failure or mistakes.
- Must be able to multitask under pressure while maintaining high level of accuracy
- Passionate about being part of a team driving a special product to make a meaningful impact in the region!