CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
- Solution selling: Account growth. Always be looking for new ways to develop, grow and broaden the relationship with key clients.
- Cultivate strong long-standing business-client relationships through regular check-ins and by analyzing performance metrics, understanding clients’ objectives and subsequently suggesting the right tools/mechanics to drive value for clients' businesses
- Working closely with other functional teams spanning across marketing, business development, operations and product, for campaign planning and execution, to ensure success of clients’ businesses
- Generate clients’ feedback for product feature improvements
- Assist with clients’ requests or issue escalations as needed
- Collaborate with and support business development team to identify and grow opportunities
- Experience in account management, preferably in F&B, hospitality, or lifestyle industry, with strong performance record
- Comfortable with C-level negotiations, preferably having handled past relationships with top decision makers
- Strong interpersonal skills with good analytical skills
- A self-starter and motivated individual with can’t-is-not-an-option attitude. A problem-solver who’s not discouraged by failure or mistakes.
- Must be able to multitask under pressure while maintaining high level of accuracy
- Passionate about being part of a team driving a special product to make a meaningful impact in the region!