ABOUT USCREATE A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Indonesia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
- Support all social influencer programs including long term relationships, seasonal activation, and substantial micro-influencer program
- Understand the influencer landscape, their social platforms, content creation patterns and their work
- Develop stories leveraging influencers to connect to brand objectives and consumer needs
- Perform competitive analysis, industry research, assessment of best practices and KPIs (e.g. earned media value) in a consistently changing landscape
- Monitor, track and share new digital and social trends, tools and platforms to connect with brand strategies
- Develop recommendations informed by consumer insights, KPIs and industry landscape
- Manage and attend community events
- Recommend and assist in developing outside the box ideas for influencer events
- Target new influencers, build relationships
- Other duties and responsibilities required by management
- Min. one year experience on influencers management (Undergraduates are welcome to apply)
- Active in Social Media, especially at Instagram
- Familiar to create event and/or community gathering
- Capable to communicate, monitor and create reports related to influencers activities
- A natural team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Passionate, hard-working and a self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Fast learner and ability to project manage and multitask at scale, in a dynamic and detail-oriented environment.