CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 2,000 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 8 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
The Partnerships Manager is a core member of our country team. Assisting the Head of Business Development, you will be responsible for the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition.
- Create business plan and set up targets with the Head of Business Development.
- Monitor and analyze all partnerships campaign.
- Develop new partnership ideas which will help to drive customer and achieve company KPI.
- Accountable for performance of Partnership Channel (customer acquisition).
- Acquire and retain new clients / partners including explore potential partnerships/collaborations with business partners (ecommerce, F&B, Banks, Telecom companies etc.)
- Manage end-to-end client relationship including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/ invoicing, payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting.
- Spearhead the developments, negotiations and executions of business strategies with partners to achieve company KPI.
- Establish strong rapport with our new and current partner
- Take on other exciting marketing projects if required, such as sourcing and managing events led by Partnerships Team.
- Minimum Bachelor degrees from Management, Business, or Communication major studies are preferably.
- Having minimum 3-4 years working experience in the same field.
- Has high creativity and ability to think outside the box or challenge established truths.
- Outstanding leadership, communication, interpersonal skills, and negotiation skills is a must.
- Outgoing personality, well organized person, passionate & driven person.
- Ability to lead team, plan, and work to a structured timetable and be focused on deliverables outcome.
- Strong business partner network is preferable.
- Exceptional project management and organization skills.
- A dynamic personality, high level of enthusiasm and commitment.
- Result driven and target oriented.
- Able to work well under pressure.