, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
The Partnerships Manager is a core member of our country team. Assisting the Head of Business Development, you will be responsible for the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns to drive customer acquisition.
- Create a partnership strategy in order to achieve the new customer and revenue targets set up by the Head of Business Development.
- Acquire new partners, develop new partnerships ideas, maintain the relationships with existing partners by securing their support in order to achieve the targets, for instance a collaboration with banking, telecom companies, or any other potential industries to collaborate with.
- Develop new partnerships ideas / projects, including co-branding, co-marketing, or event partnerships.
- Forecast, measure, monitor, and analyze the partnership campaigns’ result.
- Accountable for performance of Partnership Channel (new customer and revenue).
- Manage end-to-end client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, billing/ invoicing, payment collection, result tracking and troubleshooting.
- Spearhead the developments, negotiations and executions of business strategies with partners to achieve company KPI.
- Establish strong rapport with our new and current partner
- Take on other exciting marketing projects if required, such as sourcing and managing events led by Partnerships Team.
- Collaborate with senior management / other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed your target.
- Minimum Bachelor degrees from Management, Business, or Communication major studies are preferably.
- Having minimum 4 years working experience in the same field.
- Has high creativity and ability to think outside the box or challenge established truths.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strategic thinker, proactive, attention to details, and great multitasking skills.
- Outgoing personality, well organized person, passionate & driven person.
- Strong business partner network is preferable.
- A dynamic personality, high level of enthusiasm and commitment.
- A team player who can work well independently.
- Result driven, target oriented, and able to work well under pressure.