Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
Scope of work:
The Operation Associate is part of the Merchant Ops team that deals directly with the merchants on board ShopBack. You will be tasked with ensuring that commissions are tracked timely and accurately as stipulated in the contracts. As Shopback works with various networks / merchants, there are currently various processes in place,with various levels of involvement from Merchant Ops on this process.
● Assist with integration for new merchants
● Respond promptly to questions from merchants
● Set up new merchant stores in internal system (Swordfish)
● Run test orders to ensure proper tracking of commission and cashback
● Set up Commission Tables, and update any changes (e.g. tacticals, new commissions)
● Assist with troubleshooting breaks in commission reporting
● Assisting with merchant-related customer service queries
● Constantly seeking to improve and streamline operational processes.
● Order reports validation/reconciliation for Network (indirect) merchants
● Handle Network-specific Invoice Process Flows
● Invoice Request to Finance
● Overdue Invoice Follow-up
● Work with Ops and Finance in order to identify areas for improvements
Merchant Account Management:
● Manage selected merchants on a day to day basis to acquire up-sized commission and deals
● Commission breaks per Week
● Missing Cashback / Commission Ratio
Network Order Validation:
● Late Validation / Order Ratio
Merchants & Networks:
● On-time Invoicing
● Strong analytical skills, and proper use of Excel.
● Process oriented mindset and passionate about optimization and automation.
● Ability to interface & communicate with stakeholders and Product Development teams.
● 1-3 years experience in an Operations or Finance role.
● High drive and ownership on process improvements.
● Strong entrepreneurial spirit and eager to join the eCommerce industry.