Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 8 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Shopee, Tokopedia, Lazada, ZALORA, and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 10 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Indonesia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click hereKey responsibilities:
“Treat each and every customer as a friend. Use the friendliest and most positive approach to address your customers’ needs. By placing ourselves in the shoes of customers, we can deliver the most appropriate approach to ensure customer satisfaction.” - Charlyn Chen, ShopBack Customer Service Team
Do you share our customer obsession? If your answer is ‘YES’, we want you!
ShopBack’s Customer Engagement team is the backbone of the company. From handling general inquiries to resolving customer disputes, we address every issue promptly and professionally. As a Customer Service Executive, you will play an integral role in ensuring that every customer's need is prioritized and their feedback is heard.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries by e-mail/chat/calls
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders (CS Regional, Tech, Ops, and Marketing... ) to resolve customers' issues/complaints
- Support to manage Help Center and other tasks as assigned under department and company targets
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- At least 1-3 years of experience in Customer Service/Customer Experience
- Be the Voice of Customer with a Customer-obsessed mindset
- Skilled at writing and explaining flows/problems succinctly and clearly
- Ability to employ creativity and take initiative
- Fluent in Vietnamese and English (written and spoken)