CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: Click hereJob Responsibilities:
We are looking for a growth hacker to spearhead our marketing strategies and initiatives from the ground up. This is a unique opportunity to be at the forefront of the growth of ShopBack GO’s business where you have a direct impact on consumer growth. You will need to think strategically, analytically, and creatively about new ways to reach customers and increase relevance.
- Develop strategic acquisition and retention marketing plans to drive growth and maximize immediate and long-term goals
- End-to-end management of online and offline campaigns across channels
- Have a solid understanding of ShopBack GO’s business objectives and to effectively communicate our product’s value proposition to our consumers.
- Plan and execute campaigns and event strategies.
- Provide comprehensive consumer insights for the business, by blending data with a deep understanding of user needs, habits, and perceptions developed through usability studies and customer feedback.
- 3-5 years of direct, growth-focused experience in digital; prior experience in lifestyle and/or food & beverage industry preferred
- Experience building a comprehensive digital marketing strategy from the ground up
- Thorough understanding of various online and offline marketing funnels
- Strong sense of ownership and drive to get things done