CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
At ShopBack, we believe in doing meaningful work. We are looking for interns who are driven and hungry to learn! Expect to gain practical skills under the mentorship of committed and experienced leaders, and the invaluable experience of working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
We are looking for top talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges then apply for a highly selective internship role at ShopBack.
For this role you will be reporting directly to the Regional Head of Merchant Solutions. YOU will be part of regional merchant’s solutions team in one of the fastest growing eCommerce enablers in the region, where your contributions will have an impact on the rapid growth of the business. You will work directly on project(s) that will be shared with one of the co-founders to drive better decisions within our Merchants team. Working and learning from motivated colleagues in a fast growing start-up, ensuring that they are equipped with tools & resources to perform their roles effectively, to bonding through engaging activities, YOUR ROLE is crucial.
- Collate data, run in-depth analysis and build reports to generate solid insights to enable the merchant solutions team to make quick and informed decisions
- Partner closely with our merchant solutions team to understand the latest business trends and to use data to enhance our business goals
- Proven experience in data collection, analysis, reporting and insights generation, with a great attention to detail
- Proficient in basic Excel formulas and pivot tables
- Proficiency in Excel VBA and SQL is a strong plus
- A high sense of ownership – you will be the main driver for project(s)
- Ability to work both independently as an individual and collaboratively as a team player
- Must be able to commit 6 months