CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, PChome, Yahoo! and more than 1,700 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 8 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Taiwan!
- Responsible for closing and reporting full set of accounts every month
- Responsible for executing finance operations including Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables (including checking expense claims, raising payments and invoices)
- Set up and maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Ensures that processes and controls are consistently adhered to
- Liaise with outsourced service providers i.e. accounting, tax & payroll, and government agencies
- Manage the tax compliance and audit process
- Manage the entity's cash flows and ensure that sufficient funds are available to meet ongoing operational requirements
- Assist management with the budgeting process
- Perform financial analysis on the entity's performance
- Other ad-hoc tasks as requested
- Minimum Bachelor Degree/ Professional Certification (CA, CPA) / Post-Graduate in Accounting/Finance/Business
- At least 5 years of experience in finance (focus on accounting and reporting), with 1-2 years in a managerial capacity
- Prior Big 4 and/or Ecommerce experience a plus
- Candidate must be responsible, meticulous but adaptable to a fast-changing environment
- Fluency in English beneficial
- English resume is needed