CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
The Growth Marketing Strategist is part of the regional marketing team who will be employing various product marketing strategies to increase awareness and acquire users for the ShopBack Button (Extension). The mission of the Shopback Button (Extension) team is to help shoppers make smarter decisions when they’re shopping on the web.
- End-to-end planning, development, implementation and coordination of marketing ideas
- Conceptualize, organize and maintain content on the extension, ensuring its accuracy and relevance
- Work closely with multiple channel owners (account managers, paid
marketing, partnerships, social media, CRM, product) to develop effective strategies for customer acquisition and user engagement on the extension
- Liaise with marketing teams in regional markets to ensure end to end implementation of marketing campaigns
- Make data-driven decisions utilizing internal tools, to measure and optimize
channel/ campaign effectiveness
- Acquire and build relationships with relevant partners to increase product exposure to relevant target audience
- Accountable for the growth in installs and retention of the Shopback Button in the target markets.
- A self-starter, independent, motivated and result-oriented individual with strong performance record
- Min 2 years of digital experience; prior experience in the digital industry preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must.
- Not afraid with uncharted territory/ always open to explore something foreign and new. Can't-is-not-an-option attitude. Not discouraged by failure or mistake.
- Prior experience in liaising with multiple stakeholders