CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
- Proactively engage and cultivate relations with media, industry, and other relevant stakeholders to promote our corporate image and ensure coverage of our various business and programs
- Identify challenges and emerging issues faced by the organization. Work with the leadership team and staff to recognize internal and external communications opportunities and solutions, and define and execute appropriate strategies to support them
- Strategize, manage and implement strategic public relations plan
- Grow brand awareness and market share through strategic PR campaigns
- Prepare press releases, media kits, speeches for company leaders, publicity materials, and promotional videos
- Strategize, organize and plan events such as press conferences and media gatherings
- Take charge of the budgeting and evaluation for all PR related activities
- A Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or similar field
- Minimum 8 years of experience in PR or similar field
- Prior regional PR experience would be ad added advantage
- A naturally inquisitive mind to question and adapt to the dynamic tech start-up environment
- Initiative to go beyond the call of duty and to deliver the best outcomes
- Impeccable communication skills – you have an effortless command over your languages
- Superb writing skills and demonstrated success in writing press releases