CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 8 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Australia & Vietnam. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Agoda, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 17 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team!
- Proactively engage and cultivate relations with media, industry, and other relevant stakeholders to promote our corporate image and ensure coverage of our various business and programs
- Identify challenges and emerging issues faced by the organization. Work with the leadership team and staff to recognize internal and external communications opportunities and solutions, and define and execute appropriate strategies to support them
- Strategize, manage and implement strategic public relations plan
- Grow brand awareness and market share through strategic PR campaigns
- Prepare press releases, media kits, speeches for company leaders, publicity materials, and promotional videos
- Strategize, organize and plan events such as press conferences and media gatherings
- Take charge of the budgeting and evaluation for all PR related activities
- A Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing or similar field
- Minimum 8 years of experience in PR or similar field
- Prior regional PR experience would be ad added advantage
- A naturally inquisitive mind to question and adapt to the dynamic tech start-up environment
- Initiative to go beyond the call of duty and to deliver the best outcomes
- Impeccable communication skills – you have an effortless command over your languages
- Superb writing skills and demonstrated success in writing press releases