ABOUT USCREATE A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Indonesia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click hereResponsibilities
1. Identify and plan new partnership opportunities (main field: offline/on-ground events partnership, online sellers), including prepare proposal, presentations and materials as needed
2. Help team to prepare and run partnerships programs and ensure all go well according to plan
3. Collect, analyze data and provide ongoing reports
4. Create seasonal projects due to division’s needsRequirements
1. Self-motivation, driven, and excellent problem-solving skills
2. Detail-oriented and organizational skills
3. Collaborative and trustworthy
4. Ability to operate Ms Office (Excel & Word) is a must
5. Interpersonal communication skill and excellent written communication skills.
6. Must be pursuing an undergraduate degree at an accredited university with a concentration in Business, Economics, Finance, MarComm or equivalent.