Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of! At ShopBack, our engineering teams build scalable platforms and utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world-class product. You will join a diverse and talented team of aspiring engineers with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. We are seeking team members who strive to solve the hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products and are strong team players.
A ShopBack Engineer empowers our merchants and customers, and elevates their shopping experience. Your work has a direct impact to millions of shoppers in 7 countries and we’re looking to expand our team as we scale even further. If you are inspired to take up new challenges then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Vietnam.
Career page: http://careers.shopback.com/
- Design, develop and implement new features on the iOS platform.
- As part of an agile team you’ll work closely with the UX Designers, Product Owners, Test Engineer, and other iOS Engineers to optimize our ShopBack iOS mobile app.
- Lead technical vision in iOS technology trends
- Rapidly build, iterate, test and deploy new features and products
- Maintain a high-quality robust codebase
- Manage and contribute code to large scale projects from inception to completion
- Ideally 5+ years of work experience on iOS development and Cocoa Touch frameworks
- Must be well-versed in Swift (Objective-C is a bonus).
- Minimum 1 year of experience in designing complex and highly scalable mobile service architectures
- Open-minded, honest and have a positive attitude towards people
- Ability to coach and mentor team members in their professional development and build self-sustaining teams