CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here Responsibilities:
- To be part of a team in driving our business development efforts in a strategic category
- Evaluate, negotiate, and acquire key merchant partners that would support the company’s business plan and goals.
- Conduct market and potential clients’ research for our target category and establish a long-term positive relationship with merchant partners.
- Develop ideas for merchant campaigns, managing campaigns process and execution.
- Research and explore new business and market opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to decide go-to-market strategy and execution plans to reach company goals.
- At least 3 years of experience in sales and business development – Having eCommerce background in Marketplaces, Fashion and Travel would be a strong advantage
- Proven experience in sales/business development/account management
- Exhibit strong awareness of consumer trends in e-commerce with an ability to ideate and execute campaigns to drive growth for the business
- Solution selling: Account growth. Always be looking for new ways to develop, grow and broaden the relationship with the clients.
- Able to think out of the box in conceptualizing ideas for merchant acquisition and management – creativity and logical thinking would be key!
- Self-motivated and driven to excel and deliver.
- Must be comfortable with C-level negotiations and have relationships with top decision makers.