ABOUT US CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA, and more than 1,500 eCommerce merchants. We provide cash rebates to over 10 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent in Vietnam to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
As ShopBack’s HR & Office Admin, you play a critical role in enabling and supporting the people in the ShopBack team. To thrive in this role, you need to be organised, have an eye for detail, and be able to preempt needs to deliver best-in-class service.
The day-to-day responsibilities include ensuring that colleagues have all the equipment they need in order to do their best work, delivering this in-house or working through vendors.
It's not just about keeping the facilities running! You'll be part of the team that organises office events while building new friendships within the office!
Specifically, these are some responsibilities for the role:
1) Equipment & Space:
- Managing facilities operations, including vendor relationships, ensuring IT network/equipment up-time
- Ensuring that AV equipment functions smoothly, especially during company events
- Managing inventory for ShopBack goods (e.g. laptop allocation, stationery, swag)
- Managing office renovation matters, in the event this is necessary
2) Welfare & Event Planning
- Ensuring that the pantry is well stocked while maintaining budget discipline
- Conceptualizing, planning and running internal office events to foster team unity & bonding
3) Office Administration
- Managing travel booking systems, as and when this is necessary
- Serving as an office receptionist, taking messages, greeting and direct visitors
- Collecting and distributing incoming mail and parcels
- Tracking finance/reimbursement documents and processes related to vendors & suppliers
- Supporting Ad hoc tasks assigned
- Must be hands-on, reliable & detail-oriented
- Able to handle ambiguity by prioritizing and executing in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Vietnamese with the ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders at all levels; Able to build strong relationships with colleagues & vendors
- Ideally up to 1 or 2 years of Office/Facilities management experience (open to recent graduates)
- Demonstrated capabilities in managing AV equipment, networking equipment, and other IT needs