CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be a part of our growing ShopBack team in Malaysia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
- Deliver high-quality service across multiple social media platforms for all English speaking countries (Facebook, Twitter, Online Forums, Google Map and Review Pages etc.)
- Be a passionate advocate for our customers while answering any questions that come your way
- Show empathy to frustrated customers while solving problems and addressing unsatisfactory experiences
- Create loyalty among customers and get them to fall in love with us all over again
- Triage issues and escalate them when necessary
- Gather and manage needs from our stakeholders to ensure the proper support, striving for scalable and effective & localized interactions
- Proactively and reactively identify a framework for social engagement surprise and delight
- Serve as our eyes and ears in social, and the voice of our customers, elevating notable mentions and trends to teams across company
- At least a Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Min 12 months of relevant professional experience, preferably as a social media first responder, incident responder, customer service, or customer relations
- Incredible empathy and understanding of ShopBack customers. You will be an excellent advocate for our customers and are passionate about the community experience.
- Calm under pressure. You have excellent organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Natural curiosity. You love learning how things work and you're always looking for creative solutions. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- Eloquence. You're able to strike the perfect tone, whether you're explaining a new policy to customers, explaining the importance of certain complicated process, or responding to support issues over email.
- Passion. You love ShopBack. You are driven by helping others and being on the front-lines of a highly visible, fast-growing brand.
- Agility. You can move quickly with care. You embrace change and can absorb new information with ease.
- A high proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools).
- Excellent reading comprehension and writing skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Must be able to connect what customers are asking for with answers to their true issues. An elevated sense of humor, writing skills infused with wit and charm.
- Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed customers’ expectations.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently resolve a large number of inquiries.
- The ability to work well in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of customers.