BUILD THE SMARTER WAY TO SHOP
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of! At ShopBack, our engineering teams build scalable platforms and utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world-class product. You will join a diverse and talented team of aspiring engineers with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. We are seeking team members who strive to solve the hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products and are strong team players.
A ShopBack Engineer empowers our merchants and customers and elevates their shopping experience. Your work has a direct impact on millions of shoppers in 7 countries and we’re looking to expand our team as we scale even further. If you are inspired to take up new challenges then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Taiwan.
- Drive full-cycle recruitment process regionally from crafting job descriptions, candidate sourcing and selection, interviewing candidates, and reference checks
- Develop innovative and resourceful ways of sourcing and attracting top talent
- Partner with multiple hiring managers and internal stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of our business and hiring needs in order to effectively drive recruitment efforts
- Maintain all existing recruitment channels and run analytics to measure its effectiveness
- Provide an engaging and stellar candidate experience for all our candidates
- Network and build relationships with candidates to develop a strong talent pipeline for the business
- Work with external recruitment partners, helping them to identify job requirements and specifications.
- Be a talent ambassador for ShopBack!
- A passion for recruitment
- 1-3 years of working experience driving recruitment in a fast-growing set up
- Have rich experience in recruiting both Engineers and Commercial roles.
- Prior full-cycle recruiting experience in-house and/or in a recruitment agency
- Proven track record of finding unique ways to source and attract qualified candidates
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Have a strong affinity for critical thinking, problem-solving, and quick delivery
- A drive to excel in a fast-paced, autonomous, startup environment
- Fluent English and Chinese in written and spoken abilities
- Support with key business online and offline projects, restructure and change management
- Support office admin management, like onboarding process
- Support HR-related tasks
- Familiar with Taiwan Labor Law