Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand and Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 7 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing A-Team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: https://www.shopback.sg/blog/shopback-look-back-2017Responsibilities:
The Online Marketing Specialist will be responsible for all aspects of online paid marketing for awareness creation, customer acquisition and retention. As part of regional paid marketing team in Singapore, you will be working closely with local teams and regional stakeholders to achieve marketing excellence for countries in APAC region. If you are an experienced, self-motivated and innovative online marketer, this could be the role for you. The candidate will:
- Design and execute digital media strategies and leverage on paid marketing channels to drive company growth
- Collaborate with local marketing teams in campaign creation and execution
- Manage and be responsible for channel performance of Facebook Ads, Google Ads, network campaigns and etc
- Derive actionable insights from marketing and product data and take prompt actions in optimization
- Growth hacking through constant testing to uncover new marketing opportunities
- 2+ years working experience and proven track record of hands on experience in marketing campaigns for both Web and APP products
- Proven track record of driving significant growth with marketing efficiency
- Growth hacking mentality and holistic view of marketing strategy to drive results along the customer journey
- Excellent analytical skills and data-driven mindset
- Proficient in marketing tools, including and not limited to Google Analytics, Appflyer, Google Tag Manager
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Prior experience with SQL, Facebook API and programming language is a plus
- Domain knowledge in APAC market is a plus