CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
The Expansion Operations Associate is part of ShopBack’s expansion team and will be responsible for all operations-related projects including network integration, onboarding and problem solving for new markets. This means the candidate will be exposed strongly to both internal and external stakeholders to ensure users of ShopBack receive what they deserve. Here are some expectations of the role:
- Platform and merchant set up of ShopBack in the new market
- Onboarding and integration of networks and new merchants onto the ShopBack platform
- Thorough QA and testing
- Manage relationships with external merchants and networks
- Analyse data to ensure accuracy of transaction information
- Work collaboratively across the organisation including Tech, Customer Service, Marketing, Business Development to optimise and scale current processes
- Be responsible for the smooth launch of the platform
- Work with Customer Service team closely to problem solve merchant-related issues, and proactively implement solutions to prevent future recurrences
- Able to travel on demand due to the nature of the role being part of the market expansion team
- Bachelor Degree (experience in the e-commerce industry is a plus)
- Good track record with setting up processes and improving productivity
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel functions
- Highly motivated problem solver and able to identify issues and provide solutions in a fast-paced startup environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail