CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Indonesia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click hereResponsibility
- Manage communications and build relationship with influencers and third party agency for joint collaboration of various campaign
- Reaching and building an influencers network. Handle and manage buzzer/KOL to fulfill promotion needs.
- Organizing and strategic planning for influencers Planning
- Manage and report influencers performance on a weekly/monthly basis
- Collaborate with other team member to initiate an execute different promotional campaign
- Create database for influencers
- Built good relationship with the influencers
- Analysis influencers performance and keep up with digital trend
- Must possess at least Bachelor's Degree (S1) in Communication/Public Relations/Marketing, Mass Communications, Management or equivalent
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required
- Able to measure and analysis influencers performance on social media
- Creative and passionate in Technology Industry.
- Team player and love to interact with people.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in English, both oral and written.
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and prioritize work load
- Ability to work with tight timeline and targeted objectives