CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
About the role:
Reports directly to the Talent Acquisition Manager in helping to hire great talents for the company in different countries. You will be at the forefront of ShopBack’s growth by working closely with different country managers to attain the right talent! Responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, participating in career events, arranging and conducting interviews.
This is an opportunity for you to work and learn from motivated colleagues in an open environment, you will have full responsibility and ownership of tasks assigned to you. You will need to work well under pressure while displaying a high level of drive and initiative. This is a unique opportunity for you to work in a company that is experiencing tremendous growth, creating strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
At ShopBack, we do not treat interns as interns but as full-timers. YOUR ROLE is crucial and important to us.
- Support our talent acquisition team and hiring managers to drive the full-cycle recruitment process
regionally from crafting job descriptions, candidate sourcing and selection, and interview coordination
- Develop innovative and resourceful ways of sourcing and attracting top talent
- Partner with multiple hiring managers and internal stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of our business and hiring needs in order to effectively drive recruitment efforts
- Provide an engaging and stellar candidate experience for all our candidates
- Support our talent acquisition team with exciting employer branding initiatives
- Be a talent ambassador for ShopBack!
- Must be able to commit 4-6 months
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Highly driven and responsible, we treat interns alike full timers in terms of ownership principles
- Fast learner and proactive!
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Have a strong affinity for critical thinking, problem-solving, and quick delivery
- Creative and highly resourceful