CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 2,000 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 8 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Malaysia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
- Growing ShopBack's merchant base by identifying growth sectors, acquiring new merchant partnerships and renewing existing relationships
- Conducting market analysis and research for existing and new merchants
- Developing ideas for merchant campaigns, managing campaign processes and execution
- Attending and mediating meetings and reporting back details of discussions
- Preparation of presentations to merchants
- Project managing operational tasks related to merchant acquisition and management
- End to end responsibility for merchant performance growth with focus on meeting merchants’ and ShopBack’s targets
- Working directly with the regional merchants team to actively plan out strategies for business growth and merchant expansion
- At least 5 years of experience in sales and marketing with a proven track record of driving business impact
- Having an eCommerce background is an advantage; Account/Client Management experience in the past would also be an advantage
- Able to communicate (written and verbal) effectively in English
- Strong understanding of the Malaysian eCommerce landscape and consumer trends
- Must be comfortable with middle and senior-level negotiations as well as have relationships with the marketing decision makers at eCommerce industries, traditional companies or advertisement agencies
- Always be looking for new ways to develop, grow and broaden relationships with merchants
- Able to think out of the box in conceptualising ideas for merchant acquisition and management; creativity and logical thinking would be key
- Ability to derive and convey actionable insights from research and data
- Self-motivated and driven to excel
- Enthusiastic and effective problem solver