BUILD THE SMARTER WAY TO SHOP
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of! At ShopBack, our engineering teams build scalable platforms and utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world-class product. You will join a diverse and talented team of aspiring engineers with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. We are seeking team members who strive to solve the hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products and are strong team players.
A ShopBack Engineer empowers our merchants and customers and elevates their shopping experience. Your work has a direct impact on millions of shoppers in 8 countries and we’re looking to expand our team as we scale even further. If you are inspired to take up new challenges then come and be a part of our growing ShopBack team in Taiwan.
Check out our engineering blog: https://medium.com/shopback-engineering
- Design and build a stable and highly available web application
- Maintain and contribute to scalable and reliable architecture
- Drive continuous improvement over platform performance
- Code with the ability to scale with large data set
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in internet application development.
- Strong programming skills in Python or Nodejs. Familiar with Linux operating system.
- Experience in different databases. Relational (PostgreSQL, MySQL, ...), NoSQL(MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra) or Search Engine Platform(Elasticsearch, Solr or Lucene)
- Passion for software development and committed to delivering outstanding work.