CREATING A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
, the #1 rewards and discovery platform in Asia-Pacific, enables shoppers across the region to shop ‘The Smarter Way”. It is a one-stop rewards and discovery platform for users to earn cashback, while delivering performance-based marketing to merchants. First launched in Singapore in 2014, ShopBack has since expanded its reach to Malaysia, Indonesia, the Philippines, Thailand, Taiwan, Australia, and more recently, Vietnam and Korea. In Singapore, the company has also extended its service offering with ShopBack GO, an app-based rewards platform for in-store shopping, dining, and entertainment. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack partners with over 3,000 merchants including Taobao, Expedia, Shopee, ZALORA to reward its users with cashback across a wide range of categories including general merchandise, travel bookings, fashion, health and beauty, groceries, and food delivery. To date, US$100m in cashback has been awarded to our over 20 million users.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the e-commerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack Family!
To know more about our team and culture: Click here
- Develop leading-edge strategies to expand our reach, impact, and quality of customer engagement and customer service
- Gain a first-hand understanding of how customers engage with the brand across all touchpoints and draw conclusions to continually evolve, improve, and optimize customer service
- Outline the customer journey to achieve the customer experience vision, including key benchmarks and measures of success
- Establish metrics for defining our relationship with customers and define targets for the organization
- In collaboration with the leadership team, evaluate the existing customer service technology stack to better understand opportunities and risks, introduce relevant and value-add customer engagement functionality, and leverage appropriate emerging innovations as part of the overall customer experience
- Effectively manage KPIs and budget for the department.
- Lead the Customer Service team across the region, including working with Customer Service Team Leads to define the customer experience vision, set and communicate team goals and strategy. Foster a culture of accountability and continuous improvement.
- Create a nimble organization that responds quickly to our customer’s needs
- Work with the Product Team to develop modules and products to support a common approach and process
- Expertise in customer experience and customer service with a proven record of developing customer-facing strategies which drive customer satisfaction, tenure and revenue
- Minimum 6 years of experience leading customer-facing teams in a multi-channel environment
- 6 years of experience building and leading powerful teams
- Demonstrated skill in managing people, high EQ, creativity, and a command presence
- Comfortable with team-based work structure; ability to demonstrate flexibility on the job
- A collaborative nature with finesse in developing relationships cross-functionally
- Proven experience delivering measurable improvements to business performance by enhancing the customer experience
- Experience managing budgets, forecasting, and productivity analysis
- Capable of streamlining and improving processes, and troubleshooting
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking and verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and/or Google Sheets