ABOUT USCREATE A WORLD OF SMART SHOPPERS
ShopBack is a digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. ShopBack has big ambitions and is currently growing strong in 7 countries - Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand & Australia. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and a build a product that we love and are all proud of!
ShopBack's eCommerce loyalty & discovery platform currently powers Taobao, Expedia, Lazada, ZALORA and more than 1,300 eCommerce merchants. We now provide cash rebates to over 6 million users and are focused on growing and dominating the landscape.
We have global ambitions and are up against international incumbents in a rapidly emerging field! We are expanding our existing team and are looking for passionate talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges and leave a mark on the eCommerce landscape, then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Indonesia!
To know more about our team and culture: Click hereMinimum qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in social marketing.
- 3 years of experience working within influencer communities.
- Experience working within influencer communities with a proven ability to build and grow these relationships.
- Deep understanding of the influencer landscape.
- Proven knowledge of all the social platforms and how unique communities, influencers and audiences are using them.
- Ability to analyze social data, identify trends and present key findings (both quantitative and analytical skills) and then apply these to future programs.
- Creative and passionate in Technology Industry.
- Team player and loves to interact with people.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in English, both oral and written.
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask and prioritize work load.
- Ability to work with tight timeline and targeted objectives.
- Build and execute social and influencer strategies that ladder up to our marketing campaigns’ objectives.
- Foster relationships with key audiences to deepen brand engagement, extend our reach across the web, increase user sentiment, develop a strong grassroots understanding of issues, pain points and preferences through community and social media.
- Track the impact of social and influencer marketing activities for product activation, in collaboration with our team of social analysts.
- Work seamlessly in tandem with our many cross-functional partners on Product, Marketing, PR and merchant.
- Develop larger-scale plans for influencer outreach
- Monitor social media feeds of competitors and influencers to gauge trends and inspiration.
- Oversee key influencer campaign elements, including briefs, budget management, contract negotiations, and integrations into media and content. Analyze, review, and report on it all.