Build the Smarter Way to Shop!
ShopBack is a rapidly growing digital loyalty and discovery platform, with a clear mission to create a world of Smarter Shoppers. We are a passionate team that wants to drive innovation and build a product that we love and are all proud of!
At ShopBack, our engineering teams build scalable platforms and utilize leading-edge technologies to build a world-class product. You will join a diverse and talented team of aspiring engineers with great ambitions to impact the eCommerce landscape. We are seeking team members who strive to solve the hard problems, take pride in delivering world-class products and are strong team players.
A ShopBack Engineer empowers our merchants and customers and elevates their shopping experience. Your work has a direct impact on millions of shoppers in 7 countries and we’re looking to expand our team as we scale even further.
We are looking for top talent across APAC to be part of this exciting journey. If you are inspired to take up new challenges then come and be part of our growing ShopBack team in Singapore.
At ShopBack, we handle a lot of data that can tell us about the way shoppers make buying decisions and the data team is responsible for collecting, processing and organizing these large amounts of data. We then analyze these complex datasets to draw out practical findings and data solutions that different stakeholders can utilise to enhance the ShopBack experience.
As a Data Analyst (Operations), you will see a direct link between your work, company growth, and user satisfaction. You will partner with different stakeholders to build scalable end-to-end solutions to support operational excellence and bridge gaps in productivity enhancements. Your work has a direct impact on millions of shoppers in the 7 countries ShopBack operates in and is pivotal in driving the direction and future success of ShopBack.
- Be the owner of operation processes and productivity metrics and design reports/dashboards to measure and monitor defined metrics so that operation stakeholders can evaluate current strategies and decide on future strategic decisions.
- Be inquisitive about ShopBack data and dig deep to uncover potential gaps and loopholes that can be detrimental to ShopBack’s growth if left unattended.
- Build models to validate/invalidate the correlation between operations excellence and business performance.
- Use data to maximize business performance through operational excellence, strategic planning, and cross-functional collaboration.
- Build a strong understanding of ShopBack’s data ecosystems within the internal teams and be the data evangelist who makes sure we make the best use of available data and promote a self-service analytics culture.
- 2+ years hands-on experience in analytics roles, with experience in end-to-end services, which includes data gathering, analysis, and scalable deliverables, preferably in a fast-moving environment with large, complex and high-velocity data.
- Minimum 2 years experience in data query and manipulation using SQL and designing reports/dashboards.
- Experience in Operation and related roles, e.g. fraud detection, productivity enhancement through automation, anomaly detection, is highly advantageous.
- A good foundation in using Python to clean data, automate workflow and analyze data.
- Excellent communication skills to convey built data solutions to stakeholders.
- Self-starting, move fast and able to work in a highly ambiguous environment where the scope of responsibility is driven by the needs of ShopBack users.